Piling up the rewards points?
Easy as 1, 2, 3 with My Card
The numbers all work in your favor. The Commonwealth Credit Union MY Card slashes your interest charges with a low introductory rate. And it helps you earn attractive rewards in a hurry by paying triple points on travel and transportation expenditures, and double points for food and entertainment purchases.
Earn 3-2-1 REWARDS
- Earn 3 Points for every $1 you spend on transportation and travel
- Earn 2 Points for every $1 you spend on food and entertainment
- Earn 1 Point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases
- Redeem points in Online or Mobile Banking for cash back, gift cards, name-brand merchandise, travel services, and more
New Cardholders Perks
- 0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 6 months from account opening on purchases; after that the variable APR is 11.15% - 22.25%*
Transfer Balances and Save
- 5.99% APR** for the life of the transferred amount
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Connect your card to your mobile wallet for quicker, more secure transactions
- Enjoy the peace of mind from Visa's 24/7 ID theft services and Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases, plus additional fraud protection.
Online payments are quicker and more secure using Visa Checkout. All you do is enroll
your credit card in Visa Checkout to save time using your tablet, smartphone, or computer. You no longer have to type in your card and shipping information. And with multiple layers of security, Visa Checkout provides the peace of mind you need.
Here's how to use it:
- Look for the Visa Checkout button
- Enter your email and password
- Confirm your purchase
*Annual Percentage Rate. 0% introductory APR for 6 months from account opening on Purchases. After the intro period, a variable APR of 11.15% - 22.25% will apply. Cash advance fee is 3% of each cash advance or a $10 minimum. No Annual Fee. The rate is a variable rate and the maximum APR that can apply is 22.25%. Loans subject to approval. Rate, term, and conditions are subject to change and vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. We may end your Introductory Rate and apply the Standard APR based on the terms of your original agreement if you make a late payment. View full credit card disclosure.
**Annual Percentage Rate. Balance Transfer rate will not change for the life of transferred amount. Purchase APR is a variable rate of 11.15%-22.25% and may vary after account opening. Cash advance fee is 3% of each cash advance or a $10 minimum. All loans subject to approval. Rate, term, and conditions are subject to change and vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. Call us at 800.228.6420 for details about credit costs, terms, and Reward points. Limited time offer. Offer valid through December 31, 2021. View full credit card disclosure.
At Commonwealth Credit Union, we are always looking for ways to better our member’s lives and make their experience extraordinary. With security being our number one priority, we have decided to update some of the perks included with your Visa MY Card. Your MY Card now includes ID Navigator powered by NortonLifeLock. No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind.
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help:
- Dark Web Monitoring – continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications – sends notifications on large scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist – A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards, and more.
- One Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts* – helps your stay on top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly. Alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank, and Utility Account Freezes – provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank, and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist – U.S. based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday – Friday 6am -5 pm PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
How Do I Enroll?
As a MY Card holder you must enroll to use NortonLifeLock. You can choose the complimentary ID Navigator benefit, or a more robust NortonLifeLock product at a special discounted price. Enrolling is easy! Simply go to www.cardbenefitidprotect.com
and enter your card number. Once you reach the landing page and select the complimentary ID Navigator benefit. Enter your email and create a password. Then provide your basic identification information, accept the terms and conditions, and you’re done!
This is a great benefit of your MY Card and will help provide security and peace of mind with your card and account. If you have any questions or need any help, contact one of our financial service representatives at 800-228-6420. They will be happy to walk you through the process every step of the way. As always, thanks for being a part of the Commonwealth Credit Union family.
*Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be
successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit
history information. If these requirements are not met, you will not receive Credit Features from Equifax. You will
receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax
will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.