Grow with us!
We've been bettering lives across the Commonwealth for over 70 years, and our team continues to grow! We're looking for people who are energized by serving others, excited to share the benefits of banking with our credit union, and interested in a fulfilling career that helps you live your best life in and outside of work. Bring your passion to Commonwealth Credit Union and join Team 1. Let's better lives, together.
Benefits THAT ARE ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY
Thrive in an Award-Winning Culture
- Designated a Best Place to Work in Kentucky
- Culture Built on Recognition, Communication, Process Improvement, and Collaboration
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Complimentary Snacks
- Wellness Program with Go365
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Healthcare options that are Affordable
- Health Insurance Plans with Employer-Paid Premium Contributions
- Vision and Dental Insurance Options
- Flexible Spending Account Option
- Health Savings Account with up to a $1,000 Contribution from CCU
- Health Reimbursement Account Available (HRA)
- Free Family Virtual Medicine Health Services, via Teladoc
Peace of mind for the unexpected
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Group Life and Group Dependent Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life, Cancer, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Optional Short-Term Disability Insurance
Empowered Through Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Debt Repayment Program
- Leadership Development Programs
- Financial Fitness Program
- Certified Financial Counselors Available
- Financial Planning Services Available
Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Paid Birthday Day Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Community Volunteer Time
- Paid Holidays Based on Federal Reserve
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time Off
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Weekend Work Perk Bonus Pay
- Annual Incentive Bonus Pay
- Annual Performance-Based Pay Increases
- Holiday Bonus
But wait, there's more!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Concierge Services for Child Care, Legal Help, and More
- Free Family Identity Theft Protection Service
- Optional Legal Services Plan
Do Our Values ALIGN?
The backbone of open communication. Through trust, we grow as a team, as a group, and as a company.
Care for Others
Taking care of our communities and our team members is a huge part of what makes us stand out from the rest. We give back because we know how important it is to care for those around us.
Taking responsibility for yourself and your work is an important aspect of being part of any team, but especially one that relies on one another to accomplish shared goals.
Consistency not only encourages member retention due to an expected set of standards, it also provides a routine and allows us to garner trust within our communities.
Working together is what makes the Team 1 values possible. Without collaboration, there's no team!
Commitment transforms "what could be" into reality. Success can only be achieved through commitment.
A quality we uphold both while on or off the clock. Doing the right thing isn't always the easy path, but it is always the correct one.
"I love working at CCU because everyone truly cares about my success! I have the opportunity to learn and grow, and I look forward to a long career here."
FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
MARKET STREET BRANCH
"I truly feel valued as an employee, and we collaborate as a team. Every department is so supportive of one another."
FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Our Common Purpose:
We better lives through our passion to serve...
SIMPLY THE BEST
Not only are we a Best Places to Work, we're also recognized by Forbes® as the #1 Best-In-State Credit Union. Plus, we were also named Healthiest Employer.
The Best Places to Work in Kentucky is a survey and awards program dedicated to identifying and recognizing the Commonwealth’s best employers and providing organizations with valuable employee feedback.
To be considered, financial institutions were scored on overall recommendations and satisfaction, as well as five sub-dimensions: trust, terms and conditions, branch services, digital services, and financial advice. Out of the 5,068 credit unions nationwide, only 3.6% made the list.
Commonwealth Credit Union was recognized for our commitment to employee well-being and exceptional health and wellness programming.
Ready to Join our Team?
Commonwealth Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages job applicants that are as diverse and extraordinary as the communities we serve! Hiring, career advancement opportunities, and training and development are offered without regard to race, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, military/veteran status, or disability.