DONATION and Sponsorship GUIDELINES
Our Community Give Back Mission Statement:
Requests for the following will not be considered:
- The promotion of any religious or political organization
- Social Sororities and Fraternities
- School field trips, tours, clubs or sporting activity fundraising
- Individual sport activities or community beauty pageants, including travel and competition costs
- Golf Scrambles
- Organizations Commonwealth Credit Union has already sponsored in the calendar year
- Organizations who do not qualify as a non-profit/tax exempt organization under 501c(3)
Preference will be given to requests that:
- Are located within the communities we serve and benefits the community as a whole
- Request must reflect the mission and core values of Commonwealth Credit Union
For your donation or sponsorship request to be considered, you must meet the eligibility requirements detailed above and complete our Donation Request Form 30 days in advance of the event or deadline.
2021 Member Give Back Highlights
Over $1,000,000 in Total
The YMCA of Central Kentucky is a non-profit, charitable organization. While membership and program fees cover the cost of daily operations, the extraordinary services provided to the community by the YMCA are what sets it apart from other organizations. Commonwealth Credit Union is honored to partner with them on some of their core programs:
Out of School Time (OST) Programming
Power Scholars Academy
Every year prior to this year, Commonwealth Credit Union has sent volunteers to our local YMCA sites to work with the children in the After School program the areas of mentoring, homework help and providing financial education.
Commonwealth Credit Union has partnered with Make-A-Wish to grant wishes in the local community and enhance the wish child experience. We are the presenting sponsor of the Hope is Essential Virtual Gala and a Star of Hope Sponsor for the August 15 Walk for Wishes Scavenger Hunt at Kentucky Kingdom. Make-A-Wish believes that when a wish is granted, it creates hope and strength not only for the wish child, but also for the wish family and the community as a whole. At Commonwealth Credit Union, we understand the importance of lifting up those in our community whenever possible.
Commonwealth Credit Union is sponsoring three videos to bring awareness to hip dysplasia, scoliosis, and sports injuries such as ACL tears. We are also sponsoring a playground.