Add a room. Take a trip. Chase down a dream.
One popular use of Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) funds is to remodel, repair, or otherwise enhance your home. You could also go in another direction and pay for a family vacation, a college education, or your child's dream wedding. The best part is you don't have to decide on just one thing. As long as you stay within your credit limit, the money is right there for you to use whenever you need it.
- Credit lines available up to $400,000
- Borrow up to 100% of your home's equity
- 1.99% APR for the first 6 Months*; after that, rates as low as our current rate of 3.00% APR*
- $0 closing cost**
- Access cash through a HELOC credit card, checks, Online Banking, our mobile app, or at Commonwealth Credit Union locations
- Ideal way to consolidate higher interest loans or credit cards balances
*The Annual Percentage Rate is a variable rate and the maximum APR that can apply is 12.25%. The annual percentage rate may vary after the account is opened. Closing costs range from $81.50 to $1,500. Property insurance is required and not included in the closing costs. Potential line of credit is $5,000 minimum and $400,000 maximum. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and vary based on credit worthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval. New Loan Initial Advance only. Limited time offer.
**The $0 Closing Cost program utilizes an Automated Valuation Method (AVM) to determine the value of property. If the applicant requests an additional appraisal, the applicant will be responsible to pay for that service.