Don't flip out, flip the
Balance Transfer Offer
- 0% for balance transfers for up to 12 months
- After that, variable APR is 16.40%-24.00%**
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- Option to deposit the transferred amount to your Commonwealth Credit Union checking or savings account
MY Card Visa Credit Card
Make MY Card your everyday card with our Everyday Reward Program. That's right - get the biggest bang for your buck when you swap your debit card with a MY Card and earn points for your everyday purchases.
Track your points in digital banking, and when you've accumulated enough, redeem them for whatever makes you happy.
Most members choose Cash Back, but we also offer premium gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Lowes, and Apple, name-brand merchandise, travel services, and more. Here's how it works:
- Standard Points
- Earn 3 Points for every $1 you spend on transportation and travel
- Earn 1.5 Points for every $1 you spend on all other purchases
At a Glance
- Earn an additional 25,000 points after spending $5,000 on purchases that post within the first 3 months - equal to $250 Cash Back
- 0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 6 months from account opening on purchases; after that, the variable APR is 16.40% - 24.00%*
- Everyday Rewards program with Cash Back
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Over 35 unique card designs
Plus, you get:
- Visa's Zero Liability protection from unauthorized charges
- Visa Advanced Authorization anti-fraud detection system monitors for suspicious activity
Additional cardholder Benefits
Cell Phone Protection
When you pay your cell phone bill using your MY Card, enjoy the benefit of Cell Phone Protection. Not only will you earn Everyday Rewards Points, Cell Phone Protection may provide coverage for damage to, theft of, or involuntary and accidental parting of your cell phone.
ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock
No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind. ID Navigator powered by NortonLifeLock does just that.
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help:
- Dark Web Monitoring – continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Stolen Wallet Assist – A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards, and more.
- One Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts*** – helps your stay on top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly. Alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
Roadside DispatchThis pay-per-use roadside assistance program provides you with security and convenience. So whether you need to be towed while traveling to work, a jump start while you're out shopping, or a tire change while you're on vacation, Roadside Dispatch is just a phone call away.
Travel Accident Insurance
Put peace of mind at the top of your itinerary. Travel Accident Insurance is included when you purchase your airline ticket with your MY Card. Exclusions, terms, and conditions apply.
Travel and Emergency Assistance
Local laws or language barriers can be challenging when an emergency happens while traveling away from home. If the need arises, Travel and Emergency Assistance can connect you with appropriate local emergency and assistance resources.
Enroll your credit card in Visa Checkout to save time when shopping online. With Visa Checkout, you no longer have to type in your card and shipping information, and with multiple layers of security, it provides the peace of mind you need.
Here's how to use it:
- Look for the Visa Checkout button
- Enter your email and password
- Confirm your purchase
Warranty Manager Service
When you purchase an item with your MY Card, Extended Protection may extend the original manufacturer's written U.S. repair warranty.
*Annual Percentage Rate. 0% introductory APR for 6 months from account opening on purchases. After the intro period, a variable APR of 16.40% - 24.00% will apply. Cash advance fee is 3% of each cash advance or a $10 minimum. No Annual Fee. The rate is a variable rate and the maximum APR that can apply is 24.00%. Loans subject to approval. Rate, term, and conditions are subject to change and vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. We may end your Introductory Rate and apply the Standard APR based on the terms of your original agreement if you make a late payment. View full credit card disclosure.
***ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE for this promotion will be 0% for the introductory balance for up to twelve months. To receive the 0% introductory rate, the balance transfer must be completed between 01/01/2024 and 06/30/2024. After the introductory period, the standard rate will change to 16.40% - 24.00% APR. No Balance Transfer fee will be applied. Balance Transfer rate will change to the standard rate on 6/30/2024. Purchase APR is a variable rate of 16.40% - 24.00% and may vary after account opening. Cash advance fee is 3% of each cash advance or a $10 minimum. Loans subject to approval. Rate, term, and conditions are subject to change and vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. View full credit card disclosure.
***Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met, you will not receive Credit Features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
When doing a Balance Transfer, how do I transfer the amount to my Commonwealth Savings or Checking Account?
If you have a Commonwealth Credit Union Checking or Savings account, the transferred amount can be deposited into either account and accessed in a snap. Just select the "deposit" option on the balance transfer form, indicating which account you would like the transferred amount sent, and the funds will be deposited directly into your account. Good-bye snail mail checks, hello instant access!
How do I enroll in Norton Lifelock?
As a MY Card holder you must enroll to use NortonLifeLock. You can choose the complimentary ID Navigator benefit, or a more robust NortonLifeLock product at a special discounted price. Enrolling is easy! Simply go to www.cardbenefitidprotect.com (Opens in a new Window) and enter your card number. Once you reach the landing page and select the complimentary ID Navigator benefit. Enter your email and create a password. Then provide your basic identification information, accept the terms and conditions, and you’re done!
This is a great benefit of your MY Card and will help provide security and peace of mind with your card and account. If you have any questions or need any help, contact one of our financial service representatives at 800-228-6420. They will be happy to walk you through the process every step of the way. As always, thanks for being a part of the Commonwealth Credit Union family.
Your card is uniquely yours, and now you can customize your look by picking your favorite from over 35 card designs. A gorgeous sunset, thunderous hooves of Kentucky thoroughbreds, a basketball tipping into the hoop at the buzzer, and many more... the choice is yours!