Give your money some extra momentum
Think of them as super-sized savings accounts. Or worry-free investment options. Money Market accounts may be hard to pigeonhole, but two things are certain: You'll earn more than you would with most traditional savings accounts, and you'll enjoy immediate access to your funds.
- $2,500 minimum balance*
- Tiered rate structure means that bigger balances earn better returns
- No monthly service fees as long as minimum balance is maintained*
- Six free withdrawals per month with $250 minimum amount**
- Easy access to funds through checks, Online Banking, our mobile app, and at Commonwealth Credit
- Union branches
- Track your savings growth through monthly eStatements
- Unlimited deposits
- Federally insured by National Credit Union Administration
Commonwealth Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution with branches throughout Kentucky, serving as the official credit union of the University of Louisville.
*$15 monthly service fee if average monthly balance falls below $2,500. Account will not earn dividends if balance falls below $2,500.
**Transactions in excess of 6 or less than $250 may be subject to a fee. Other fees and restrictions may apply. Contact Commonwealth Credit Union for complete details.