One floor or two. Raised ranch or classic Victorian. City, suburbs, or small town. When you're house-hunting, there are a lot of decisions to make. The same goes for your home loan. At Commonwealth Credit Union, our lending team will gladly explain the details of all our mortgage options.
- Fixed-rate loans that offer stable monthly payments
- Adjustable-rate loans that feature lower initial interest rates
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans that come with lower down payments and flexible credit guidelines
- VA loans for active duty military personnel, veterans, and reservists
- USDA loans for home buyers who want to live in rural areas or certain suburbs
Full Home Lending
Your home, your future, to the fullest! Full home lending covers the gamut from home equity line of credit, first home savings plus, and any other home-related loans. Simply put: if you're looking for a solution when it comes to your dream home, we might be able to empower you to lay the foundation!
- 100% financing available
- Repayment terms ranging from 10 to 30 years
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARMs) Options
- Financing for investment properties
- Refinancing options available
- Get information at our Mortgage Web Center
First-Time Home Buyers
Saving up for a down payment on your next home can be a challenge. We're happy to pitch in with a special savings program.
- Must open a First Home Savings Plus Account and make monthly deposits to qualify
- Meet with a home loans expert to set up your savings goal
- We will match 25% of the funds you save, up to $750*
- Your saved funds can be used for a down payment on your home or for other home-buying expenses
- Matched funds will be applied to your closing costs
To learn more, or schedule an appointment, call 800.228.6420 or 502.564.4775