We promise to make you feel right at home
One floor or two. Raised ranch or classic Victorian. City, suburbs, or small town. When you're house-hunting, there are a lot of decisions to make. The same goes for your home loan. At Commonwealth Credit Union, our lending team will gladly explain the details of all our mortgage options.
- Fixed-rate loans that offer stable monthly payments
- Adjustable-rate loans that feature lower initial interest rates
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans that come with lower down payments and flexible credit guidelines
- VA loans for active duty military personnel, veterans, and reservists
- USDA loans for home buyers who want to live in rural areas or certain suburbs
- 100% financing available
- Repayment terms ranging from 10 to 30 years
- Financing for investment properties
- Refinancing options available
- Get information at our Mortgage Web Center
First-Time Home Buyers
Saving up for a down payment on your next home can be a challenge. We're happy to pitch in with a special savings program.
- Must open a Home Savings Plus Account and make monthly deposits to qualify
- Meet with a home loans expert to set up your savings goal
- We will match 25% of the funds you save, up to $750*
- Your saved funds can be used for a down payment on your home or for other home-buying expenses
- Matched funds will be applied to your closing costs
To learn more, or schedule an appointment, call 800.228.6420 or 502.564.4775
Special Deals for Home Buyers
As a Commonwealth Credit Union member, you have access to special discounts on services geared toward home buyers.
Save up to 30% on the monthly fee. This service collects and reports your past and ongoing rental payments to the credit bureaus on your behalf, which can increase your credit scores in a hurry.