New Safer Service, Same Commitment
- A Commonwealth Credit Union Team Member will meet you at the door wearing a mask.
- Upon entering the branch, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and will be required to wear a face mask while in the office.
- Floor graphics have been placed to direct foot traffic.
- Office spaces have been equipped with Plexi-glass shields.
- A maximum of 5 members will be allowed in the branch at one time.
Teller lines are open and available to serve you.
Meeting with a Financial Services Representative
Financial Service Representatives are available by appointment. Walk-ins will be served by a Financial Service Representative as availability permits.
Appointments are available for the following:
- Notary service
- Lockbox access
- Debit/Credit Card replacement or pickup
- Deceased account support
- Limited Business Account support
Branch Appointment Request Form
Select Branch Lobbies Open with Limited Capacity
- A maximum of 5 members at one time
- Lobbies closed on Saturdays
- U of L campus, Georgetown West, and Louisville Road branch lobbies are closed at this time
- These branch lobbies are currently OPEN Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM:
- Meijer Way
- Georgetown East
- Market Street (M-F 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
- High Street
- Cane Run
- St. Matthews
Drive Thru and Live Video Teller Hours
- All Drive-thrus and Live Video Tellers will continue to operate 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday thru Friday, and 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM on Saturdays.
Video Update On our Branches
Over the last few months, we’ve been working to modify our lobbies to create an environment that is both safe for you and our team members. Select branches are now open with limited lobby capacity.