eStatement & Bill Payment
eStatementThe Fastest Way To Get Your Account Statements!
- Free service to Commonwealth CU members
- Statements stored and accessible to you for 14 months
- Download format is compatible with Microsoft Money and Quicken
- Statements available 24 hours daily
- Multiple security features in place for your protection
- Get monthly newsletters in online format
- Print out your statement on your home or work computer (if you want a "hard" copy)
- Registration takes just seconds. Login to your Online Banking account, click the Accounts tab and select eStatement. Then click “Yes” to accept eStatements. That’s it! Once you register, we will send you an email when your statements are ready.
Online Bill Payment
Use your Commonwealth CU Checking Account* to pay any bill at any time with our online Bill Payment service. Simply log in to your Commonwealth CU Online Banking account or Mobile App, then select the Bill Payment option.Commonwealth CU's Bill Payment Service gives you these great benefits:
- Great value.
Bill Payment is FREE to Commonwealth CU Online Banking members.
You may pay an unlimited number of bills each month.
- Great flexibility.
You can designate whether to make full or partial payments
- Financial Control. Payments requested to be made via ACH (automatic transfer payments) will take 2-3 business days to process. Payments made by check will take 5-7 business days to process. Please add two business days to the Processing Date to know when the money will be debited from your Commonwealth CU Checking account.
- Accessible History. Your payment histories will be stored and available to you for 18 months.
* Commonwealth CU Money Market Account or Savings Account do not apply.
Once you sign up, you can also send yourself a check -- even for just 1 cent -- just to test it and be comfortable with the way our service operates. There is no obligation to use Bill Payment once you sign up, but we're sure that once you start using Commonwealth CU's Bill Payment Service, you will keep enjoying this convenient service for years to come!
To sign up for Commonwealth CU Bill Payment, simply log on to Commonwealth CU Online Banking, select the Bill Payment option, then follow the instructions. NOTE: You can only establish Payees through Online Banking. You can make payments, set amounts and payment dates through both Online Banking and the Mobile App.