that's right! shred days are back!
Since 2005, Commonwealth Credit Union has provided free shred days throughout the year at several of our locations. Our Free Shred Days are are a great way for our members to dispose of financial and/or personal records safely.
What you need to know:
- Bring up to 5 storage-size boxes
- Personal shred only, not intended for businesses
- For the safety of our members and our team, members MUST remain in their cars
- All items should be in the trunk of your car or in the back seat
- We will not be taking items from the front seat to avoid face-to-face contact
Plus - we're collecting for Backpack Snacks!
We are also collecting non-perishable food items for Backpack Snacks of Franklin County. If you would like to donate, please have your donations in the trunk or back seat, and we'll collect those at the same time!