Think about the things you need. Now think about how you're going to pay for them. Commonwealth CU has financing for virtually anything possible, with competitive rates and affordable and convenient payment options.
Payments can be made by:
- Payroll Deduction: A painless and convenient way to deduct money from your paycheck and apply it directly to your loan.
- ACH Origination (an electronic transfer): Make your loan payments with funds from an account at another financial institution.
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking: Transfer the payment from your Online Banking account.
- Account Transfer: Have the minimum payment or entire balance automatically transferred from your savings or checking account on the monthly due date.
- Traditional Cash or Check Payments: Pay in person, by mail or by transferring funds from your savings or checking account by using Tellie, our Touch-Tone Teller.