Equity LoansApply Now
Home Improvements, Debt Consolidation, Vacations, And More!
- Available in Kentucky and Indiana
- Open Line of Credit
- Low monthly payments
- No annual fee
- No application fee
- No minimum advance
- Easy access through Online Banking, Mobile App, Convenience Checks, or by phone
- Convenient Home Equity Visa Access Card
- Fast turnaround on applications
If you own a home and need extra funds for a major project or expense, come to us for a Home Equity Loan!
What is a Home Equity Loan?
A Home Equity Loan is secured by either a 1st or 2nd mortgage on your primary residence. The minimum line of credit is $5,000 and the maximum is $100,000. Borrow up to 100% of the loan to value on your property. Minimum fees required for loan processing. *The interest rate may be adjusted quarterly based on changes in the prime rate. Minimum monthly payments are based on the highest outstanding loan balance and interest may be 100% tax deductible. Please see your tax advisor for further information.
*Some restrictions may apply. Truth in Lending Pre Disclosure
This card combines the benefits of your Home Equity line-of-credit with all the great benefits of a convenient Visa credit card. Enjoy the best qualities of both!
- Works at millions of places that accept Visa credit cards
- No Annual Fee
- Auto Rental Insurance (A.R.I.)
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance Service
- Cash advances from ATMs
- Annual activity ensures automatic renewal of your card
- Lost/Stolen Card Services
- Emergency Card & Cash Replacement Service
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- $200,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Free Visa Checkout service adds security to online purchases made through participating Visa Checkout merchants
- "Zero Liability" if your card is used after it is lost or stolen
NOTE: This loan is secured by your home. There is no grace period on charges made using this card. Commonwealth CU recommends limiting usage to items you would typically use your Home Equity loan to finance, such as home - improvements, vacations, education and medical expenses, and other "bigger ticket" items. For "everyday" purchases, we recommend our MYCard, Visa Platinum or Visa Classic credit card products.