There are many ways to earn points. And they are all easy. Simply use your card at the grocery store, gas station, dining out or even to pay your monthly bills.The more points you earn, the better your reward!With Everyday Rewards, you'll earn:
- 3 Points - for every $1 you spend for Pay at the Pump gas purchases*
- 2 Points - for every $1 you spend on groceries*
- 1 Point - for every $1 you spend for all other purchases
Points are good for three years from the month they're earned, so there's plenty of time (and ways) to use your points.
In order to redeem your Commonwealth REWARDS points, you will need to register your card. This is a quick and easy process! Just click here and follow the instructions.
You will be able to redeem points via the Commonwealth REWARDS web portal. Your points balance is printed on your monthly credit card statement, and is also available on the Commonwealth REWARDS web portal.
Redeem the points for:
- Downloadable Rewards - such as Music and Ringtones
- Merchandise - things you need, like appliances, sports items, electronics, gourmet foods and more.
- Travel Rewards - let your imagination be your guide. Be a part of the most flexible Travel Rewards program anywhere.
Please remember when calling for customer service or travel assistance, have your current credit card number handy for quicker access to your rewards account and point balance information.
Access Your Reward Points Through Online Banking
Once you have registered for Commonwealth Rewards, you can easily access the Rewards site through Online Banking. Just click the Rewards button in the taskbar!
Commonwealth Rewards Webinar:
*Bonus will be applied at eligible merchants and the associated merchant category codes MCC5411 for Grocery Stores and Supermarkets, and MCC5542 for Pay at the Pump gas purchases. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under these codes will not qualify and you will not receive the bonus points.