Thank you for your interest in employment with Commonwealth Credit Union. Commonwealth Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in the state of Kentucky and prides itself on superior member service and an exceptional workforce. We are looking for friendly, professional, service-oriented individuals to join our team and become part of the elite group that makes up our staff.
In addition to a positive work environment, Commonwealth Credit Union also offers competitive salaries and an extensive benefit package including the following: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, vacation and sick leave, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, participation in the Kentucky Retirement System, 401(k) plan and many other great voluntary benefit programs.
All applicants must have a minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) as well as related experience. As part of Commonwealth Credit Union's hiring process, all candidates considered for employment will be required to complete the following screening requirements: Personal credit report, criminal background check, reference check, educational background check and drug screening.
Current Available Positions:
You may apply for employment by completing one of the following methods:
- Filling out our online employment application. This document is fully secure and you will receive an e-mail confirmation once your application has been received. (Please note: Further documentation may be required in order to be considered for employment.) To complete our online employment application, please click here.
- Downloading the employment application and mailing it to Commonwealth Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 978, Frankfort, KY 40602. You may also drop it off at any of our locations or fax it to the Human Resource Department, at (502) 564-7205. To download a copy of our employment application, please click here.
Come and join our great organization, where WE CU DIFFERENTLY!
Commonwealth Credit Union has a full-time position available for a Marketing Specialist in the Marketing Department at the High Street office in Frankfort Kentucky. We are looking for a very organized, detailed professional who has good communication skills. They must be knowledgeable, enthusiastic and dedicated in helping with the development and implementation of marketing and advertising programs, both internally and externally.
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Public Relations or equivalent experience in the marketing field
- Advanced knowledge in various PC applications, including, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word
- Detail oriented
- Must be bondable, successfully pass required background screenings and must be able to obtain/maintain required certifications/licenses applicable to position
- Must annually attend the necessary training, pass examinations, and maintain compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) Policy
- Valid Driver's License/Good driving record
- Occasional operation of credit union vehicles may be required
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Marketing Director with development and implementation of the overall marketing plan, budget for all future Branches.
- Identify opportunities to increase membership and build awareness within our new Branch geographic locations
- Collaborates with others to reinforce the marketing schedule of special projects/research to maximize effectiveness of credit union image and support goals and objectives. Maintain a constant check on in-progress flow to meet deadlines.
- Obtain and analyze results and feedback via mailings and all marketing avenues.
- Search community ventures that would be advantageous for our organization within the new demographic markets.
- Continually look for ways to improve productivity - via new ideas and expense control methods - in order to improve job/departmental efficiency. Researches problems/opportunities and becomes creative by developing possible solutions/ideas.
- Research industry trends and demographics relative to the field of membership, loans, and development for recommendations for products and services to meet financial needs of our members.
- Researches problem/ opportunities and becomes creative by developing possible solutions/ ideals.
- Ensures all advertising and promotional activities are in compliance of all laws and regulations
- Meets schedules and deadlines in a timely manner if not ahead of time.
- Requires that some lifting and/or carrying of materials, displays and small objects (no more than 20 lbs.). While mostly a sedentary position a certain amount of walking, standing, lifting, pushing and pulling is necessary, particularly during marketing events.
If qualified/interested, contact Human Resources (in writing only) or submit your application/or resume online, by fax at 502-564-7205 or by mail to Commonwealth Credit Union, Attention: Human Resource Department, P.O. Box 978, Frankfort, KY 40602-0978