Thank you for your interest in employment with Commonwealth Credit Union. Commonwealth Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in the state of Kentucky and prides itself on superior member service and an exceptional workforce. We are looking for friendly, professional, service-oriented individuals to join our team and become part of the elite group that makes up our staff.
In addition to a positive work environment, Commonwealth Credit Union also offers competitive salaries and an extensive benefit package including the following: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, vacation and sick leave, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, participation in the Kentucky Retirement System, 401(k) plan and many other great voluntary benefit programs.
All applicants must have a minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) as well as related experience. As part of Commonwealth Credit Union's hiring process, all candidates considered for employment will be required to complete the following screening requirements: Personal credit report, criminal background check, reference check, educational background check and drug screening.
Current Available Positions:
You may apply for employment by completing one of the following methods:
- Filling out our online employment application. This document is fully secure. (Please note: Further documentation may be required in order to be considered for employment.) To complete our online employment application, please click here.
- Downloading the employment application and mailing it to Commonwealth Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 978, Frankfort, KY 40602. You may also drop it off at any of our locations or fax it to the Human Resource Department, at (502) 564-7205. To download a copy of our employment application, please click here.
Come and join our great organization, where WE CU DIFFERENTLY!
Commonwealth Credit Union, in Lexington, Kentucky has 2 Part-Time Teller positions available at our Hamburg Branch office location. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, service-oriented individuals who are not only able to present the Credit Union in a professional manner, but also work well with others, in a multi-service team environment.
Other Duties and Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Accurately performing financial transactions on member accounts and/or loans
- Balancing cash and negotiable instruments each business day
- Following the internal controls established to safeguard the Credit Union’s funds and assets
- Working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to focus on quality and accuracy
- Properly answering others’ questions and inquiries with informed responses and additional information
- Obtaining appropriate documentation and information to complete requests
- Providing professional responses in a pleasant manner, especially when problems or concerns are expressed
- Acknowledging and greeting incoming and waiting members in a friendly and professional manner
- Demonstrating initiative in gaining knowledge of the Credit Union’s products, services and software systems
- Identifying and cross-selling the Credit Union products and services that will meet individual member needs
- Communicating effectively with co-workers and members (properly identifying, greeting, and addressing them by name at least three times during each transaction and repeating their transaction back to them)
- Volunteering to work community events as needed
- Being flexible with work schedule and work location (May be asked to work at the Meijer Way branch, if needed)
- Working Saturdays
If qualified/interested, contact Human Resources (in writing only) or submit your application/or resume online, by fax at 502-564-7205 or by mail to Commonwealth Credit Union, Attention: Human Resource Department, P.O. Box 978, Frankfort, KY 40602-0978