Thank you for your interest in employment with Commonwealth Credit Union. Commonwealth Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in the state of Kentucky and prides itself on superior member service and an exceptional workforce. We are looking for friendly, professional, service-oriented individuals to join our team and become part of the elite group that makes up our staff.
In addition to a positive work environment, Commonwealth Credit Union also offers competitive salaries and an extensive benefit package including the following: Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Group Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, vacation and sick leave, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, participation in the Kentucky Retirement System, 401(k) plan and many other great voluntary benefit programs.
All applicants must have a minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) as well as related experience. As part of Commonwealth Credit Union's hiring process, all candidates considered for employment will be required to complete the following screening requirements: Personal credit report, criminal background check, reference check, educational background check and drug screening.
Current Available Positions:
You may apply for employment by completing one of the following methods:
- Filling out our online employment application. This document is fully secure. (Please note: Further documentation may be required in order to be considered for employment.) To complete our online employment application, please click here.
- Downloading the employment application and mailing it to Commonwealth Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 978, Frankfort, KY 40602. You may also drop it off at any of our locations or fax it to the Human Resource Department, at (502) 564-7205. To download a copy of our employment application, please click here.
Come and join our great organization, where WE CU DIFFERENTLY!
Would you like the opportunity to work in the Central Kentucky area? Commonwealth Credit Union has a full-time Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) position available in our Mortgage Department in Frankfort Kentucky. Qualified applicants must be highly motivated, demonstrate and support the credit union movement, in a sales and service cultured Team 1 environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone line
- Inputting mortgage loan applications
- Processing conventional, FHA/VA/KHC Mortgage files
- Requesting mortgage appraisals
- Request credit bureau reports
- Prepare lien and loan documents relating to loan closings
- Type letters and other correspondence
- Answer questions and resolve problems relating to mortgage loan files
- Interview prospective loan applicants
- Interact with Realtors on new purchase transactions
- Coordinate loan closings with the closing attorney
- Solicit new mortgage business and build referral network
- May cover more than one Branch and travel may be required between branches
- Two years mortgage origination experience required
- Computer knowledge/PC experience in Word, Excel, and other software programs required
- Strong communicator
- Aggressive in completing tasks and learning
- Personable, professional and service-oriented
- Accurate and efficient while working in a fast-paced environment
If qualified/interested, contact Human Resources (in writing only) or submit your application/or resume online, by fax at 502-564-7205 or by mail to Commonwealth Credit Union, Attention: Human Resource Department, P.O. Box 978, Frankfort, KY 40602-0978