As a non-for-profit financial institution owned by our members, we take great pride in the communities we serve. Commonwealth Credit Union supports and helps to sustain organized efforts in our community that advance Community Improvement, Youth Development and Community Outreach. The following provides a guideline for how requests are considered and ensures the Commonwealth Credit Union's charitable financial resources are used in a way that best supports the members in the communities we serve.
As much as we wish to support every request, we must make difficult choices about how funds are allocated. Preference will be given to requests that:
• Are located within the communities we serve and benefits the community as a whole
• Request must reflect the mission and core values of Commonwealth Credit Union
Requests for the following will not be considered:
• The promotion of any religious or political organization
• School field trips, tours, clubs or sporting activity fundraising
• Individual sport activities or beauty pageants, including travel and competition costs
• Golf Scrambles
• Organizations Commonwealth Credit Union has already sponsored in the calendar year
• Organizations who do not qualify as a non-profit/tax exempt organization under 501c(3)
For your donation or sponsorship request to be considered you must compete our Donation Request Form 30 days in advance of the event or deadline to be considered. Please allow up to 10 business days for a response. Click here to complete a donation request form.
You are leaving the Commonwealth Credit Union website. The website you are entering is not operated by Commonwealth Credit Union. Commonwealth Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the site you are entering. Commonwealth Credit Union does not represent the site you are entering or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Commonwealth Credit Union.