- Commonwealth CU's Debit Card is a powerful little checkbook and plastic card all-in-one.
- Funds are withdrawn from your checking account when you use this card.
- Use your Commonwealth CU Debit Card everywhere that Visa Debit cards are welcome.
- Over 35,000 surcharge-free ATMs available nationwide through the Commonwealth CU, Allpoint and Alliance One ATM networks!
- $200,000 common carrier insurance
- The Commonwealth CU Debit Card is The Perfect Card for • Travel • College • Everyday Living!
Commonwealth CU's ATM coverage is UNMATCHED with over 35,000 surcharge-free ATMs participating in the Commonwealth CU, Allpoint and Alliance One ATM networks.
As a Commonwealth CU member, you also have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the Commonwealth CU, Allpoint and Alliance One ATM networks when using your Commonwealth CU ATM or Debit Card.
Commonwealth CU's ATMs provide you with:
- $410 cash withdrawals
- Cash back from ATM deposits
- Balance inquiries
- Add-On up to available Credit Card limit
- Loan inquiries
You may view or print Regulation E by clicking here.